SCCY CPX-1 Flat Dark Earth & Black 9mm 3.1″ Barrel 10 Rounds Pistol
First of all, the SCCY CPX-1 Flat Dark Earth Series of 9mm pistols bring a revolutionary design changes to the already proven quality of these made in the USA firearms. Furthermore, these pistols are custom designed with the comfort and accuracy of the shooter in mind. Another great feature is the CPX1 includes a factor lifetime warranty. In addition, the CPX1 series delivers the legendary durability and quality of SCCY Firearms at an extremely attractive price. Finally, it is the ideal handgun for conceal and carry users. The CPX1 firearm also includes a manual safety for your conceal carry firearm.
SCCY CPX-1 Product Description
- Barrel: machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16 1 right hand twist.
- Receiver: 7075 T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.
- Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral RE-COIL CUSHION on the back strap.
- Recoil Spring System: all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
- Slide Lock/Release: steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
- 3 dot sight system: steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.
- Hammer firing system: double action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
- Manual Guarded Safety: Newly designed with a guard molded into the frame.
- Double action trigger: specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
- Magazine: included with (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 flat magazine bases included.
- Trigger Guard Lock: custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys.
- Color: The CPX-1 comes in a flat dark earth frame with a black slide
There are no reviews yet.